Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Monday, July 25, 2016
Monday, July 18, 2016
The following are some common reason why you may want to consider fillers:
- You have lines or wrinkles around your mouth, eyes or forehead.
- You’d like to enhance the volume in areas such as the cheeks, jaw line or lips.
- If you have scars and depressions in the skin resulting from acne, injury or congenital imperfections.
- Injectable fillers can help diminish the appearance of deep nasolabial lines.
- Adding volume to areas like the cheekbones can create a more defined contour.